joi, 11 decembrie 2008



Young and sweet lady

Young and sweet lady

How you let yourself

Swallowed by suffering

And your heart is drowned my tears

And you sleep

Put to sleep by sweet, inexistent whispers

And you sleep

And you throw yourself in passionate and powerless

And you fly once in while

Your love to give

Always swallowed by waves of sadness

Of the foamed waves of melancholy

“You can’t love” you hear shouted at you

And you young lady

You could never be happy

Stay forever locked in your own curse

And die with the rusted sunset

And you wake from the deep sleep

When the full moon will tickle you

With her silver and ice cold rayes

Just as your heart slowly freezes

How could it not, of so much hate

And a sleepy ballad

Sings you a funeral march

And behind you….only suffering

And the world cries for you

Young and sweet lady

Always you, you bitter sweet

And the sweet of bitter you will remain

tale And short lights of your thoughts

To take you to other realms

To push you

In the deep abyss of the forgotten

Where the faeries will tear your body

And this is how you will remain forever

Young and sweet lady

Dying and scheletic

And ghostly to approach

The hand that dodges

From hate and doom

Eternal love and unconditioned

Love, passion and 2 words

I love you

But I know you don’t want it

You don’t want to hear

You don’t want to talk and you glance at me

And you push me too

In the abyss of souls

Souls of those meant,

Born to suffer

And you cry with them

And you cry

Young and sweet lady

We both die

In your depths

Your morbid passion

And your lucid and pail face

Charms me,

And I kiss you

You to be mine forever

And yours, single company

YOU, you threw me here

In the crystal globe

And you watch me for years

Watch me as I grow

And you love me too

Dark angel

And you sacrificed yourself

And your violent blood

Flows between us

And through us

Only for you to hope

Young and sweet lady.

Niciun comentariu: