vineri, 12 decembrie 2008

Good and Bad - May. 26, 2006 at 11:22 PM


At night,between dark clouds and moonlight dust
I feel a shiver of bloody lust
I feel something about to hit
A confilct.a war about to be lit

In blazing hate for everithing
I loose sight of the most important thing
Two sides of mine which fight
Good and Bad ignight

Ripped to pieces beautyes of day and night
Bolth hopless soon, and full of fright
A confilct rising from choking mist
And bolth sides use a knife and fist

Cruel beeing rise in me
Thogether fighting for eternity
Madness and happiness fight today
And so I'd wish to go away

To leave the fighting behind
And remember it was all in my mind
Good and bad,Day and night
Even darkness and light

And the End of the war will be
When death takes hold of me
Cutting me to pieces and shreads
Pulling me apart to threads

Everyone has such problems of such kind
Those who let their spirits unwind
All of us are fighting
Good and Bad ingnighting

Niciun comentariu: